from $3699 pp
From November 10, 2022 to November 18, 2022
Abercrombie and Kent
Arriving in Casablance, visiting Fes – Meknes & Volubilis – Rabat , Marrakech and Atlas Mountains.
Explore exotic Morocco, dining in an authentic riad, navigating the lively medina of Marrakech and meeting the Berber people in their village beneath the peaks of the Atlas Mountains.
* Explore Fez el-Bali, Morocco's cultural heart, on a guided walk through its winding alleyways and myriad souks
* Tread the ancient Roman paths at Volubilis, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, to marvel at soaring arches and vivid, well-preserved 2,000-year-old mosaics
* Savor the cuisine and sights of the beautiful "Red City" of Marrakech
* Experience authentic Berber hospitality with a visit to a village at the foot of the highest peak in the Atlas Mountains
CALL AQUAFEST TODAY: 1-800-592-9058
There are incredible deals in and out of Casablanca/Marrakech on plentiful carriers. We suggest you use: www.Kayak.com or www.Vayama.com. Note -airfare can only be booked 330 days from your scheduled return.
• Meet & greet at Casablanca airport by A&K rep.
• Hotels as detailed in itinerary
• Private transportation throughout based on a deluxe air-conditioned coach (46-seater), with unlimited water on board
Arrival and departure transfers as a group with 1 coach
4x4 cars with drivers (2Pax/car) for the Full day Atlas Mountains OR Agafay rocky desert excursion
• English speaking Tour Guide assisting the trip throughout.
• Visits and activities as specified in the itinerary comprise admission fees.
• Meals as detailed in itinerary
Breakfast: buffet breakfast
Lunch: 3-course menu with 2 glass of Moroccan wine, mineral water, tea or coffee
Dinner: 3-course menu with 2 glass of Moroccan wine, mineral water, tea or coffee
• Gratuities for: airport porters, hotels porters, included meals, drivers and guide.
• All local taxes
• 24hour emergency contact service based at A&K Morocco
• Private transportation for airport transfers
• All air travel and associated costs
• Meals other than those included in the mentioned meal plan
• All items of a personal nature (e.g. beverages, telephone calls, laundry, personal insurance)
• Anything not specifically mentioned in the “Inclusions” list above
• Quotation is based on a minimum of 30 clients travelling.
Disclaimer: This offer is exclusive to guests who book through CruiseCenter only. All rates are land only and per person, based on double occupancy subject to availability at time of booking. Non-discountable fees and taxes, airfare, air taxes and transfers are additional. A $30 processing fee is addition and subject to change without notice. Events based on a minimum of 26 group passengers. Pricing and other information may change without notice. We reserve the right to correct errors. Information and pricing are subject to change without notice. All cancellations are subject to a $50 per booking cancellation fee from CruiseCenter in addition to any CruiseCenter or vendor cancellation penalties. Trip Cancellation Insurance is required for all reservations. More information will be provided to you at the time of booking confirmation. This tour is operated by Abercrombie & Kent Morocco and does not abide by terms and conditions of Abercrombie & Kent US or its published catalogue or web site offers and promotions.
Reservations that are cancelled, reduced in length of stay or reduced in numbers (hereinafter collectively called a CANCELLATION) are subject to 100% Cancellation Fees.
REQUIRED TRAVEL INSURANCE
All booked guests must purchase travel insurance. The cost is based on your age at the time of travel as well as needs to include all aspects of your trip including airfare and the African Safari. Proof of purchased insurance certificate must be sent to your CruiseCenter agent by time of your final payment or you will be denied participation. You must cover your complete days of travel from the time you depart your home to your return. If you have any pre-existing condition, you will have 15-days from the initial deposit to purchase insurance for this need.