from $5299 pp
From December 01, 2022 to December 10, 2022
Abercrombie and Kent
Jomo Kenyatta , Ol Pejeta, Samburu Game Reserve, Mt. Kenya, Masai Mara Game Reserve, Nairobi
Join us for our 5th ANNUAL African Safari as we visit most of the top game reserves in all of Africa with #1 outfitter and tour operator, Abercrombie & Kent. This is one of the most exciting and private programs and your chance to see Africa’s Big 5 up close... Our previous tours were an instant sell-out and we have an incredible price compared to many other Safari programs offered… You will not want to miss out on this special offer! This tour is operated by Abercrombie & Kent Kenya.
Your Safari Tour Will include:
• Visits to Kenya’s Top Game reserves with #1 tour operator Abercrombie & Kent
• Top rated hotels, lodges, and tented luxury camps
• Almost all meals
• Plentiful Safari Visits with English speaking guides
• Travel in 6 passenger Toyota Land Cruisers with air conditioning and FREE WiFi
• & Much More...
All booked guests must purchase travel insurance. The cost is based on your age at the time of travel as well as needs to include all aspects of your trip including airfare and the African Safari. Proof of purchased insurance certificate must be sent to your CruiseCenter agent by time of your final payment or you will be denied participation. You must cover your complete days of travel from the time you depart your home to your return. If you have any pre-existing condition, you will have 15-days from the initial deposit to purchase insurance for this need.
All passengers traveling to Kenya will be required to have a Kenya VISA. An electronic link will be sent to you to book this online approximately 90-day prior to sailing.
There are incredible deals in and out of Nairobi on plentiful carriers. We suggest you use: www.Kayak.com or www.Vayama.com. Note -airfare can only be booked 330 days from your scheduled return.
• Masai Village visit in Samburu or Masai Mara $50 per person
• Bush Breakfast in Masai Mara $60 per person
• Balloon Safari $500 per person
• Sundowner cocktail in Masai Mara $125 per person
• Pre or post Nairobi Hotel stay $150pp Double occupancy and $250 Single Occupancy
• Deluxe Tent Upgrade at Sweetwaters $100 per person
• ToyFairmont Mt. Kenya Upgrade Garden Suite $150 per person for the one night stay
• Meet and greet at the airport.
• Arrival and departure private airport transfers
• All Park fees in National park and reserves.
• Accommodation and meals as specified in the itinerary
• Transportation using 6 passenger 4 x 4 Toyota Land Cruisers with English speaking driver guides
• Complimentary 1/2 liter mineral water per person per day during the safari
• Flying Doctor Coverage: This covers evacuation to a Nairobi hotel and does not include hospital costs.
• Any domestic and International Air fare
• Travel Insurance
• All drinks & any meals unless stated in above.
• All tips and porterage.
• Value added services and other additional activities/Balloon services
• Expenses of personal nature e.g. personal insurance, mini-bar, telephone and laundry.
• All rates are subject to reconfirmation if an actual booking is made
• Accommodation is subject to availability unless otherwise stated
• Airfares subject to change until tickets are issued
• Above costs are our net costs and are non-commissionable
• If payment is by credit card, we need to add a 3% bank charge
• No actual reservations have been made yet unless stated
• The flight times are subject to change
Disclaimer: This offer is exclusive to guests who book through CruiseCenter only. All rates are land only and per person, based on double occupancy subject to availability at time of booking. Non-discountable fees and taxes, airfare, air taxes and transfers are additional. A $50 processing fee is additional and non-refundable and subject to change without notice. Events based on a minimum of 5 group passengers. Pricing and other information may change without notice. We reserve the right to correct errors. Information and pricing are subject to change without notice. All cancellations are subject to a $50 per booking cancellation fee from CruiseCenter in addition to any CruiseCenter or vendor cancellation penalties. Trip Cancellation Insurance is required for all reservations. More information will be provided to you at the time of booking confirmation. This tour is operated by Abercrombie & Kent Kenya and does not abide by terms and conditions of Abercrombie & Kent US or its published catalogue or web site offers and promotions.
Reservations that are cancelled, reduced in length of stay or reduced in numbers (hereinafter collectively called a CANCELLATION) are subject to Full Cancellation Fees.
• $1000 per person non-refundable after deposit
• $1,000 per person additional cancellation non- refundable fee after June 1, 2019
• 120-90 days prior to departure 50%
• 90 days or less 100%
BOOKING PROCESSING FEE: A non-refundable $50.00 Booking Processing Fee and Special Event Fee (where applicable) will be charged to your credit card at the time of final payment. Your credit card statement reference line will display "CruiseCenter" and will not reflect a description of these fees.