from $5199 pp
From January 05, 2021 to January 15, 2021
Abercrombie and Kent
Visiting Nairobi, Sweetwaters Game Sanctuary, Samburu Game Reserve, Amboseli, Mt. Kenya, Lake Naivasha, Masai Mara Game Reserve, returning to Nairobi.
Join us for our 4th ANNUAL African Safari as we visit most of the top game reserves in all of Africa with #1 outfitter and tour operator, Abercrombie & Kent. This is one of the most exciting and private programs and your chance to see Africa’s Big 5 up close... Our previous tours were an instant sell-out and we have an incredible price compared to many other Safari programs offered… You will not want to miss out on this special offer!
• Visits to Kenya’s Top Game reserves with #1 tour operator Abercrombie & Kent
• Top rated hotels, lodges, and tented luxury camps
• Almost all meals
• Plentiful Safari Visits with English speaking guides
• & Much More...
• Meet and greet at the airport.
• Arrival and departure private airport transfers
• All Park fees in National park and reserves.
• Accommodation and meals as specified in the itinerary
• Transportation using 4 x 4 Land Cruisers with English speaking driver guides
• Complimentary 1/2 liter mineral water per person per day during the safari
• Flying Doctor Coverage: This covers evacuation to a Nairobi hotel and does not include hospital costs.
• Any domestic and International Air fare
• Travel Insurance
• All drinks & any meals unless stated in above.
• All tips and porterage.
• Value added services and other additional activities/Balloon services
• Expenses of personal nature e.g. personal insurance, mini-bar, telephone and laundry.
• All rates are subject to reconfirmation if an actual booking is made
• Accommodation is subject to availability unless otherwise stated
• Airfares subject to change until tickets are issued
• Above costs are our net costs and are non-commissionable
• If payment is by credit card, we need to add a 3% bank charge
• No actual reservations have been made yet unless stated
• The flight times are subject to change
Disclaimer: This offer is exclusive to guests who book through CruiseCenter only. All rates are land only and per person, based on double occupancy subject to availability at time of booking. Non-discountable fees and taxes, airfare, air taxes and transfers are additional. A $30 processing fee is addition and subject to change without notice. Events based on a minimum of 5 group passengers. Pricing and other information may change without notice. We reserve the right to correct errors. Information and pricing are subject to change without notice. All cancellations are subject to a $50 per booking cancellation fee from Aquafest in addition to any CruiseCenter or vendor cancellation penalties. Trip Cancellation Insurance is required for all reservations. More information will be provided to you at the time of booking confirmation. Please contact us for a more detailed description of restrictions, cancellations, and penalties.
Reservations that are cancelled, reduced in length of stay or reduced in numbers (hereinafter collectively called a CANCELLATION) are subject to Cancellation fees.
• $1000 per person non- refundable after deposit
• $1,000 per person additional cancellation non- refundable fee after June 1, 2019
• 120-90 days prior to departure 50%
• 90 days or less 100%
REQUIRED TRAVEL INSURANCE
All booked guests must purchase travel insurance. The cost is based on your age at the time of travel as well as needs to include all aspects of your trip including airfare and the African Safari. Proof of purchased insurance certificate must be sent to your Aquafest agent by time of your final payment or you will be denied participation. You must cover your complete days of travel from the time you depart your home to your return. If you have any pre-existing condition, you will have 15-days from the initial deposit to purchase insurance for this need.
REQUIRED KENYA VISA
All passengers traveling to Kenya will be required to have a Kenya VISA. An electronic link will be sent to you to book this online approximately 90-day prior to sailing.
GETTING TO AFRICA
There are incredible deals in and out of Nairobi on plentiful carriers. We suggest you use: www.Kayak.com or www.Vayama.com. Note -airfare can only be booked 330 days from your scheduled return.