from $1260 pp
Departs from Barcelona, Spain on October 29, 2023 returning November 12, 2023
Virgin Voyages - Valiant Lady
Departing from Barcelona, Spain. Visiting Ibiza, Malaga; Spain, Day at Sea, Funchal; Madeira, Sailing the Sunny South Atlantic, arriving in Miami, Florida.
Aquafest Does Not Accept Electronic Transmission of Credit Cards.
Attention Sea Blazers (Past Virgin Voyages Guests)- Ask for your Special Discounts and amenities!
Hosted LGBTQ Group (This Is Not An Aquafest Event)
for a magnificent “Adults Only” cruise experience on Virgin Voyages NEW Resilient Lady. The lady ships are a game changer for cruising offering spectacular entertainment including pop up shows, more deck and theme parties, a SCARLET night event, more dance club options, , dining options (up to 20), high quality crafted cocktails, and hip very friendly service. Virgin has changed the traditional cruise experience with more fun in an exclusive, all adult, casual, and POSH Environment…
This cruise includes basic beverages (coffee, water, soft drinks), all Staff Gratuities, FREE Wi-Fi, and all restaurants onboard for less “nickel and diming” and more inclusiveness just for you!
• Adults-only ships; you must be 18 or older to sail
• Valiant Lady is a BIG Ship at 110,000 tons but only 2800 passengers with 1500 crew. Other ships of the same size carry up to 3600 passengers and carry only 1000 crew
• Highest Premium to Luxury Cruise Experience with Richard Branson’s Infamous Chic Style
• More than 20 places to grab a bite to eat with no extra-fee restaurants
• Cruise fares will include basic drinks (soda, bottled and sparkling water, juices, drip coffee and tea) and all staff gratuities
• Free Wi-Fi
• VIP Scarlet Night Themed Event
• The majority (86 percent) of cabins have balconies, and 93 percent offer ocean views
• Resilient Lady will feature the first-ever Tattoo Studio at sea
• The most Spectacular Entertainment, Parties, Celebrity DJ’s, and Special Theme Events At Sea, & More!
• Hosted Group Dinners
• Evening Social Gatherings
• AquaQuest Shore excursion Options
• VIP Aquafest Gift Bag
• Aquafest will offer a pre cruise host hotel a year out from sailing
• Aquafest “A” Team Hosts
An unrivaled Transatlantic Voyage from Gay Mecca Barcelona, Ibiza, and Malaga, Spain’s cultural capital, the garden of Eden, Funchal, in the Atlantic Ocean. Enjoy a warm and sunny southern Atlantic crossing to Miami.
Coffee (or cocktails) in your terrace hammock overlooking the waves, or waking up late in your own cocoon, 24 hour room service. Here are the cabins you can choose from...
See Pricing Tab
Ask for your Special Discounts and amenities!
CALL AQUAFEST NOW!!! 1-800.592.9058
Once you book,and the 7-day grace period is up, the deposit is non-refundable. If the Sailor (traveler) can't go, you can change sailings without any penalty as long as it is done 45+ days prior to sailing. Once inside 45 days, the only change that can be made is name changes. Those can be done 2+ days prior. This is all based on not having our Voyage Protection (insurance). Guests must be 18+ To book. Full terms and conditions will be provided at time of booking.
DAYS PRIOR TO SAILING DATE & CANCELLATION IMPACT
• 121 days or more
All monies refunded, except for potentially your deposit.
Your deposit will be refunded only if cancellation is within 7 days of the date the deposit was made. Otherwise, entire deposit amount is non-refundable.
• 120 days or less
No refund; but you have flexibility to change your voyage date.
Options available for cancellation up to 45 days of Guest’s departure date:
• Receive a “Future Voyage Certificate” in the amount paid that can be applied to a new sailing up to 1 year after the original voyage date.
• Change to a new voyage date up to 1 year after original voyage date.
• Change names on the reservation; permissible up to 48 hours before your voyage sailing date.
• Submit an insurance claim if travel protection (aka travel insurance) was purchased.
Individual cancellation policies apply at the Guest level for any individual cancellation within a cabin.
All advertised events are exclusive to guests who book through Aquafest only. Aquafest Cruises are group events and not chartered vessels. All rates are cruise only and per person, based on double occupancy subject to availability at time of booking. Non-discountable fees and taxes, airfare, air taxes and transfers are additional. A $30 processing fee is addition and subject to change without notice. Events based on a minimum of 30 group passengers. Pricing and other information may change without notice. We reserve the right to correct errors. Information and pricing are subject to change without notice. All cancellations are subject to a $50 per booking cancellation fee from Aquafest in addition to any vendor cancellation penalties. Trip Cancellation Insurance is strongly recommended for all reservations. More information will be provided to you at the time of booking confirmation. Please contact us for a more detailed description of restrictions, cancellations, and penalties.
Please ask us about rates for Suites, Mini-Suites, and other cabin categories not shown. If you are a PAST PASSENGER, Senior citizen, Military, or have Special Coupon Offers, please advise your Aquafest agent at the time of booking.
BOOKING PROCESSING FEE: A non-refundable Booking Processing Fee and Special Event Fee (where applicable) will be charged to your credit card at the time of final payment. Your credit card statement reference line will display "CruiseCenter" and will not reflect a description of these fees.