from $1025 pp
Departs from Miami, Florida on October 29, 2021 returning November 03, 2021
Virgin Voyages - Scarlet Lady
Departing Roundtrip from Miami, Florida. Visiting Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic; The Beach Club on Bimini Island, with 2-days at sea.
Aquafest Does Not Accept Electronic Transmission of Credit Cards.
As our global community continues to be impacted by COVID-19, we at Aquafest hope everyone stays safe and well during the coming weeks and beyond. Please follow all advice given by your local government and health authority.
Meanwhile, we hope that our newsletter serves as a welcome respite for travel once you are ready!
Join Aquafest on our 20th Annual Halloween Cruise for a magnificent “Adults Only” cruise experience on the most awaited ship of the decade. Virgin Voyages, founded by Virgin Entrepreneur & Innovator Sir Richard Branson, will be a game changer for spectacular entertainment including pop up shows, more deck and theme parties, a SCARLET night event, more dance club options, , dining options (up to 23), high crafted cocktail quality, hip service, and Scarlet Lady promises to shake up the traditional cruise experience with more fun in an exclusive, casual, POSH Environment… VIDEO
This cruise includes basic beverages, all Staff Gratuities, FREE Wi-Fi, and all restaurants onboard for less “nickel and diming” and more inclusiveness for you!
• Adults-only ships; you must be 18 or older to sail
• Scarlet Lady is a BIG Ship at 100,000 tons but only 2700 passengers with 1500 crew. Other ships of the same size carry up to 3600 passengers and have only 1000 crew
• Highest Premium to Luxury Cruise Experience with Richard Branson’s Infamous Style
• More than 20 places to grab a bite to eat with no extra-fee restaurants including a spectacular DRAG QUEEN BRUNCH!
• Cruise fares will include basic drinks (soda, bottled and sparkling water, juices, drip coffee and tea) and gratuities (including for alcoholic drinks and in the spa)
• Free Wi-Fi
• VIP Scarlet Night Themed Event (Details To Come)
• The majority (86 percent) of cabins will have balconies, and 93 percent will offer ocean views
• Scarlet Lady will feature the first-ever Tattoo Studio at sea
• The most Spectacular Entertainment, Parties, Celebrity DJ’s, and Special Theme Events At Sea, with Drag Queen Brunch & More!
• Private Beach Party at the most POSH Beach Club on the exquisite sands of Bimini Island in the Bahamas
• 2 VIP Private Open Bar Cocktail Parties
• Private Halloween Contest With $1000 in Prizes & Guest Celebrity Entertainer- PAIGE TURNER
• Red, White, and Blue Theme Parties- With Costume Prizes!
• Evening Social Gatherings
• Private Optional Excursion in Puerto Plata
• VIP Virgin Gift Bag
• Aquafest “A” Team Hosts
An unrivaled Caribbean sail from Miami to the snow-white shores of the Dominican Republic, by way of our day and night (9 am to 10 pm) spent at our very own private club (The Beach Club) in Bimini, Bahamas — complete with a bonfire party under the stars. Arriving at 9 am in Puerto Plata and leaving at 6 pm, you'll have plenty of time to lay by the beach and explore the city streets.
• Day 1-October 29, 2021
Miami - Departs at 07:00 PM- 1st Cocktail Party
• Day 2-October 30, 2021
At Sea-Halloween Ball Tonight With $1000 In Prizes!
• Day 3- October 31, 2021
Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic (Aquafest Optional Excursion Today) 9:00am- 6:00pm
• Day 4- November 1, 2021
At Sea- 2nd Cocktail Party
• Day 5- November 2, 2021
The Beach Club on Bimini Island- Arrives at 9:00am-10:00pm
Day 6- November 3, 2021
Arrive Miami and Disembark
Coffee (or cocktails) in your terrace hammock overlooking the waves, or waking up late in your own cocoon, 24 hour room service.
Bookings made 120+ days from sailing date, require a 20% deposit and can be refunded within 7 days if canceled. Once the 7-day grace period is up, the deposit is non-refundable. If the Sailor can't go, they can change sailings without any penalty as long as it is done 45+ days prior to sailing. Once inside 45 days, the only change that can be made is name changes. Those can be done 2+ days prior. This is all based on not having out Voyage Protection (insurance). Guests must be 18+ To book. Full terms and conditions will be provided at time of booking. Final payment is due 150 days prior to sailing date.
What’s Included: Your Stylish Designer Cabin, All Entertainment, All Tips, Free Wi-Fi, All meals in 20 different restaurants, bottled water, soft drinks, coffee and juice.
THIS WILL SELL-OUT QUICKLY!!! CALL AQUAFEST NOW!!! 1-800.592.9058
Once you book,and the 7-day grace period is up, the deposit is non-refundable. If the Sailor (traveler) can't go, you can change sailings without any penalty as long as it is done 45+ days prior to sailing. Once inside 45 days, the only change that can be made is name changes. Those can be done 2+ days prior. This is all based on not having our Voyage Protection (insurance). Guests must be 18+ To book. Full terms and conditions will be provided at time of booking.
DAYS PRIOR TO SAILING DATE & CANCELLATION IMPACT
• 121 days or more
All monies refunded, except for potentially your deposit.
Your deposit will be refunded only if cancellation is within 7 days of the date the deposit was made. Otherwise, entire deposit amount is non-refundable.
• 120 days or less
No refund; but you have flexibility to change your voyage date.
Options available for cancellation up to 45 days of Guest’s departure date:
• Receive a “Future Voyage Certificate” in the amount paid that can be applied to a new sailing up to 1 year after the original voyage date.
• Change to a new voyage date up to 1 year after original voyage date.
• Change names on the reservation; permissible up to 48 hours before your voyage sailing date.
• Submit an insurance claim if travel protection (aka travel insurance) was purchased.
Individual cancellation policies apply at the Guest level for any individual cancellation within a cabin.
All advertised events are exclusive to guests who book through Aquafest only. Aquafest Cruises are group events and not chartered vessels. All rates are cruise only and per person, based on double occupancy subject to availability at time of booking. Non-discountable fees and taxes, airfare, air taxes and transfers are additional. A $30 processing fee is addition and subject to change without notice. Events based on a minimum of 30 group passengers. Pricing and other information may change without notice. We reserve the right to correct errors. Information and pricing are subject to change without notice. All cancellations are subject to a $50 per booking cancellation fee from Aquafest in addition to any vendor cancellation penalties. Trip Cancellation Insurance is strongly recommended for all reservations. More information will be provided to you at the time of booking confirmation. Please contact us for a more detailed description of restrictions, cancellations, and penalties.
Please ask us about rates for Suites, Mini-Suites, and other cabin categories not shown. If you are a PAST PASSENGER, Senior citizen, Military, or have Special Coupon Offers, please advise your Aquafest agent at the time of booking.