from $2594 pp
Departs from Lyon, France on July 09, 2020 returning July 16, 2020
Amadeus Waterways - Amadeus Provence
Departing Roundtrip Lyon, France. Visiting Macon, Chalon Sur Saone, Tournus, Lyon, Avignon, Arles, Chateauneuf du Rhone, Le Pouzin.
Aquafest Does Not Accept Electronic Transmission of Credit Cards.
Join Aquafest for our 9th annual river cruise in Europe during the PEAK River Cruise Season as we sightsee Europe’s finest towns and cities along the fabled Rhone River in Provence from ancient Lyon. You will certainly enjoy the festivities that the South of France have to offer!]
Aquafest is pleased to offer you one of the most inclusive cruise programs in travel and most popular too. River Cruises sell out nearly a year in advance!
The Aft Facing Infinity Pool & Elegant Dining Room with Panoramic Views!
The 2017 German built Amadeus Provence impresses not only by its excellent service and first-class interior décor but also features a unique combination of modern elegance, spaciousness, and attractive comforts:
• 8 spacious Suites with comfortable corner sofa, luxurious bathroom and walk-out exterior balcony-284 square feet
• 46 Staterooms with mainly drop-down panoramic windows, luxurious bathrooms and walk-in wardrobes-188 square feet
• 16 River View staterooms are spacious with luxurious bathrooms- 172 square feet
• Spacious public areas such as the classical “Café Vienna” or the outdoor infinity swimming pool
• Popular AMADEUS amenities such as Panorama-Bar with lounge, Amadeus Club, Sun Deck with Lido-Bar, Fitness Room, Hair Salon and Massage Room.
• Accommodations based on the allotted group block.
• Full board including: Early Riser (reduced breakfast buffet in the Panorama-Bar), Buffet Breakfast (includes omelet service), Lunch (Buffet or table service depending upon the itinerary), Light Lunch (served in the Panorama-Bar), Dinner (5 courses, 3 choices for main course), Coffee & tea, iced water with meals, midnight (late night) snack.
• Music program every day in the bar by a pianist or by the Amadeus music group
• Welcome Cocktail, Welcome Dinner and Captain’s Gala Farewell Dinner
• Experienced English speaking cruise director
• Free-flowing red & white regional wines, beer & soft drinks with lunch and dinner onboard.
• Complimentary WiFi
• 24-hour coffee station
• Bottled water in every stateroom
• Audio headsets for optional shore excursions
• All port charges and local taxes
• Expenditures of personal nature
• Shore Excursions-see the special offering and list below!
• Transfers and other ground arrangements
• Tips (we recommend USD 10.00 per person, per day)
AVERAGE A LARGE 188 SQUARE FEET & MOST HAVE A WALK-IN CLOSET!
Book Early & Save 15%
Optional Shore Excursion Package Prices:
Excursions and excursion packages prices per person in USD
CRUISE LYON— CHALON-SUR-SAONE— ARLES— LYON (A, B, C)
Excursion to Macon with tour of Europe‘s first wine theme park $80 (A, B, C)
Guided tour of Cluny Abbey $68 ( B, C)
Burgundy excursion to Beaune with wine tasting $80 (A, B, C)
Excursion to Brancion and Cormatin $68 (C)
City tour of Lyon $45 (A, B, C)
Avignon walking tour with Papal Palace $45 (A, B, C)
Excursion to the Pont du Gard and Uzes $54 (C)
Arles walking tour $33 (A, C)
Excursion to the Camargue Nature Park $53 (B, C)
Excursion to the Ardeche Gorge $53 (B, C)
Total for excursions if booked on board
Save with our packages if booked in advance
Disclaimer: All advertised events are exclusive to guests who book through Aquafest only. Aquafest Cruises are group events and not chartered vessels. All rates are cruise only and per person, based on double occupancy subject to availability at time of booking. Non-discountable fees and taxes, airfare, air taxes and transfers are additional. Events based on a minimum of 50 group passengers. Pricing and other information may change without notice. We reserve the right to correct errors. Information and pricing are subject to change without notice. All cancellations are subject to a $50 per booking cancellation fee from Aquafest in addition to any vendor cancellation penalties. Trip Cancellation Insurance is strongly recommended for all reservations. More information will be provided to you at the time of booking confirmation. Please contact us for a more detailed description of restrictions, cancellations, and penalties.
Please ask us about rates for Suites, Mini-Suites, and other cabin categories not shown. If you are a PAST PASSENGER, Senior citizen, Military, or have Special Coupon Offers, please advise your Aquafest agent at the time of booking.
Amadeus River Cruises Cancellation Policy
121 days and more prior to departure 10% of total cruise fare per person (full deposit)
120-90 days prior to departure 50% of total cruise fare per person
89-60 days prior to departure 80% of total cruise fare per person
Less than 60 days prior to departure 100% of total cruise fare per person
Cancellations must be made in writing.