from $899 pp
Departs from Miami, Florida on October 27, 2019 returning November 03, 2019
Norwegian Cruise Line - Norwegian Breakaway
Embark & Return Miami, Florida. Visiting Roatan, Bay Island, Honduras; Harvest Caye, Belize; Costa Maya, Mexico; Cozumel, Mexico; with 2-days at sea.
Aquafest Does Not Accept Electronic Transmission of Credit Cards.
• Free Ultimate Beverage Package for 2 Including Tips- a $1495 value FREE!
• Free Prepaid Service Fees for 2 (Onboard Tips) a $203 value-FREE!
GUEST CELEBRITY ENTERTAINERS: Miss Conception-Event Emcee, Singing Sensation-Kim Kuzma, and Billy Gilman from The Voice!
We are back for our 18th Anniversary Halloween Cruise on the spectacular Norwegian Breakaway, one of the highest rated cruise ships in the world. The Breakaway will dazzle you with incredible Broadway shows, rock-n-roll clubs, Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville, its all-suite enclave called the Haven, a massive casino, 25+ restaurants, and so much more…
Aquafest promises to deliver our best yet Halloween Cruise during our 18th Anniversary with Top LGBT Celebrity entertainment, private parties, dances, group dining, optional excursions, social gatherings, and so much more. Join us and see why our Halloween cruise is the largest Halloween private cruise event with 500 annual attendees from all over! Our events are private for our booked guests only. We do not sell tickets to non-booked guests onboard the ship.
• Private shows with LGBT guest celebrities on the Halloween Cruise
• $1000 Grand Prize for BEST Halloween Costume!
• Gay and Lesbian GayMe Shows
• Gay DJ on the Halloween Cruise
• Themed Dance Parties
• Group Dining
• Aquafest Staff & Cruise Directors
• Gay Sporting Events
• Optional Gay Beach Parties on the Halloween Cruise
• Singles Get-Togethers, Couples Get-Togethers , Lesbian Get-Togethers
• Afternoon T-Dance on the Halloween Cruise
• Private Optional AquaQuest Shore Excursions
• Activities and Amenities vary by sailing date
Disclaimer: All advertised events are exclusive to guests who book through Aquafest only. Aquafest Cruises are group events and not chartered vessels. All rates are cruise only and per person, based on double occupancy subject to availability at time of booking. Non-discountable fees and taxes, airfare, air taxes and transfers are additional. Events based on a minimum of 50 group passengers. Pricing and other information may change without notice. We reserve the right to correct errors. Information and pricing are subject to change without notice. All cancellations are subject to a $50 per booking cancellation fee from Aquafest in addition to any vendor cancellation penalties. Trip Cancellation Insurance is strongly recommended for all reservations. More information will be provided to you at the time of booking confirmation. Please contact us for a more detailed description of restrictions, cancellations, and penalties.
Please ask us about rates for Suites, Mini-Suites, and other cabin categories not shown. If you are a PAST PASSENGER, Senior citizen, Military, or have Special Coupon Offers, please advise your Aquafest agent at the time of booking.
Ask About other cabin categories & Suites not shown. 3rd/4th passenger rates, and promotional non-refundable deposit promotion with added benefits…
Port charges, taxes and Non-commissionable fees are: $403 per person additional Deposit: $250pp at time of booking. Suites require additional deposits and are non-refundable. Final payment is due 120 days prior to sailing. Haven suites require large deposits and have stricter cancellation policies.
• After deposit $50 per person penalty plus, any non-refundable deposits assessed by NCL.
• 120-90 days prior to sailing $250 per person
• 90-60 days prior to sailing 50% of gross fare
• 60-30 days prior to sailing 75% of gross fare
• 30 days or less 100% of gross fare
BOOKING PROCESSING FEE: A non-refundable $50.00 Booking Processing Fee and Special Event Fee (where applicable) will be charged to your credit card at the time of final payment. Your credit card statement reference line will display "CruiseCenter" and will not reflect a description of these fees.